George Foreman GBR5750SBLQ Grill & Broil 7-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill, Broiler, Panini Press, and Waffle Maker, Black

  • 7-In-1 functions - grill, broil, griddle, bake, panini press, top melt, and waffle maker
  • Broil Function - Perfect for caramelization and melts! Simply remove the top grill plate and choose from high or low broiling temperatures
  • Ceramic Grill Plates - The durable, nonstick grill plates provide 75 sq. in. of cooking space for steak, chicken, veggies, and more—adding the classic grill marks you love! The nonstick ceramic coating is 5x more durable* and free of PTFE and PFOA. It’s featured on the grill plates and the griddle plate.
  • Variable Temperature - Precision cooking for all your favorites! The adjustable temperature controls reach a high heat of 450°F for the perfect sear.
  • Adjustable Hinge - The 2.5” hinge adjusts to the thickness of meats, and locks securely into place for broiling.
  • Removable Plates - Cleanup is fast and easy with the dishwasher-safe removable plates.

This isn't my first George Foreman as I've worn out a couple. This one is wonderful because of its versatility. I especially like how much easier it is to clean than the ones I've had in the past. The dishwasher does a much better job than I can.

I haven't had this long enough to rate "durability," but so far it's great. -The ceramic plates clean up nicely and easily. -It does fit 3 full size chicken breasts. If you think you need larger, there are plenty of reviews here that go into more detail about size. (the description says 75 square inches and one reviewer complains that it is only 11" x 7", which is 77 square inches) -I forgot to set the tilt while grilling chicken and it did not make a mess (like another reviewer mentioned). All the grease went into the grease catch. -I also remembered to set the tilt when grilling and did not notice any issue with anything sliding down...maybe if you use flat plates and close the top this could be a problem??? I bought this for the ease of cleaning the ceramic plates and the temperature control. So far, I am fully satisfied with those aspects and I have not experienced the issues that concerned me from reading other reviews.

I bought this "like new" from the Amazon Warehouse and am very pleased with the product. Everything arrived in excellent shape except the box. All the parts and booklet were there. Many reviews mentioned food sticking to the ceramic plates; I circumvented that by wiping a light coating of Crisco on them before turning the grill on. I prefer that or a light coating of olive oil to canned spray oil for my cast iron pans and it worked well on this product, too. My husband cooked rib eye steaks, at first on 350 deg. then he upped the temperature to 425 deg. The size was perfect for 2 normal-sized rib eyes. It did take longer to cook them on the new grill compared with our older Foreman grill with non-removable plates, which I'm keeping, but this did an excellent job cooking the steaks. The main reason I bought this was for the broiling function which I will try out in the future on my next batch of crab cakes. My gas oven has the broiler close to the floor which neither of us like. My toaster oven broils okay but it's very hard to clean. As to cleaning the ceramic plates, I let them cool completely, rinsed off excess bits of food with the sink spray, then let them soak in soapy water for about 10 minutes. Then I gently washed them with a wash cloth before the final rinsing and drying. No problems. We love this and the price we paid through the Warehouse.

Best thing we have purchased for our kitchen, it does a great job on everything we cook we just love it.

Had an older GF grill with temperature control, but it was finally falling apart after 10 years of use. Tried a newer GF grill, but it didn't have temperature control. I didn't like that it only cooked on high. Decided to upgrade to the George Forman GBR5750SBLQ with temperature control, and I like it a lot. Cooking is easy on the grill, and clean us is pretty easy as well. The only slightly negative comment, is to tilt the grill, you now raise the entire back, and with the front handle this model doesn't fit under my cabinet. So have to pull it out to the edge of the counter to use it. Just a change I need to remember when using.

These are super easy to pop apart and clean but are very secure while cooking. I LOVE the color and the many different plates. Read the directions to make waffles or you end up with a steamed bread, lol

I don't normally leave reviews, but this thing. You need it. Texas summer means it's really too hot to even go outside, let alone cook out there. But now you don't have to... I won't lie, I bought it for waffles. But I love it because it's so much more.

Being single and just feeding myself, this was the best item I have bought - I just pull items out of the freezer - use the George Foreman Grill and within 5 to 10 min Dinner done. I was having trouble with steak stove top and in the over - first time using the GF Grill - I had the best steak I have in years. I use this allot. So glad I bought it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crocs Men's and Women's Crocband Clog | Comfort Slip On Casual Water Shoe | Lightweight

Daily Virgo Horoscope December 30 (30/12)